Halisi Family Hospital is a private hospital located in Kitengela, Kajiado County. The 25-bed facility offers both 24hr Outpatient and Inpatient Healthcare Services. Our mission is to provide high quality healthcare that is client-centred, compassionate, comprehensive, easily accessible and provides good value for money and time. By doing this, we will give our patients, their families and our community peace of mind. We are looking for qualified, self-disciplined and dedicated individuals to fill the vacancy. Individuals whose desire to work in an environment where doing the right and ethical thing at the right time, in the right way for the benefit of the patient, is a priority.
Ensure high quality clinical care is given to all patients through provision of evidence-based clinical services as a Registered Clinical Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Perform medical consultations.
- • Provide treatment and guidance to patients as per the clinical guidelines and protocols adopted by the hospital.
- • Perform ward rounds and manage patients in the wards in consultation with the clinical team and specialists within our panel.
- • Perform minor procedures as per training and skill.
- • Document all aspects of patient care and maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- • Ensure that all patient data and information is handled with confidentiality.
- • Ensure 24hr coverage of the hospital by a clinician through participating in the development of comprehensive monthly duty coverage rosters.
- • Assist in the formulation and review of relevant clinical guidelines, protocols, policies and procedures.
- • Coordinate, participate and present in health talks, outreach & wellness activities in consultation with the immediate supervisor.
- • Coordinate, participate and present in Continuous Medical Education (CME) events.
- • Participate in clinical audits.
- • Assist in the orientation of new and locum clinicians, working hand in hand with the immediate supervisor.
- • Excellent clinical acumen.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Effective communication skills – listening, oral and written.
- • Good leadership and people management skills.
- • Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- • Empathetic to patients of all ages.
- • Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- • Problem solving, conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
- • Analytical and decision-making skills.
- • Report writing and presentation skills.
- • Desire for personal development, improvement and learning.
- • Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution.
- • At least five (5) years relevant work experience in a busy hospital.
- • Must be registered by the Clinical Officers Council in Kenya.
- • Must have a valid Professional Practice License.
- • Valid Competency in BLS, ACLS and ATLS are an added advantage.
- • Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Submission of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should email the below documents to email@example.com indicating the job title on the email subject, no later than 5:00pm on or before 24th March, 2023.
- • One-page cover letter addressed to Human Resource detailing how your skills and experience meet the job specifications. Indicate your current and expected remuneration.
- • Detailed Curriculum Vitae including the names and contacts of three professional references.
- • Copies of testimonials, certificates and any other supporting documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]