Halisi Family Hospital is a private hospital located in Kitengela, Kajiado County. The 25-bed facility offers both 24hr Outpatient and Inpatient Healthcare Services. Our mission is to provide high quality healthcare that is client-centred, compassionate, comprehensive, easily accessible and provides good value for money and time. By doing this, we will give our patients, their families and our community peace of mind. We are looking for qualified, self-disciplined and dedicated individuals to fill the vacancy. Individuals whose desire to work in an environment where doing the right and ethical thing at the right time, in the right way for the benefit of the patient, is a priority.
Provide outstanding efficient, safe and high-quality diagnostic imaging services (ultrasound and x-ray) to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Operate ultra-sound and x-ray machines to produce and record the required details of the examination.
- • Prepare patient for examination by explaining procedures, transferring them to the imaging room, and positioning them.
- • Obtain and record accurate patient’s history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- • Observe the screen during the scan to ensure that the image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- • Decide which images to include, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas.
- • Provide a sonogram and oral or written summary of technical findings to clinical team.
- • Observe and care for patients throughout examinations to ensure safety and comfort.
- • Load and unload film cassettes used to record images from procedures.
- • Coordinate work with doctors, specialists, and other healthcare team members, including assisting during invasive procedures.
- • Clean, check and maintain sonographic/radiographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests and reporting minor repairs to management where necessary.
- • Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies.
- • Assist in the formulation and review of relevant policies and procedures.
- • Participate and present in health talks, Continuous Medical Education (CME) events etc.
- • Participate in clinical audits.
- • Excellent clinical imaging acumen.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Effective communication skills – listening, oral and written.
- • Keen on details with a high degree of accuracy
- • Ability to collaborate with others in all areas of service.
- • Highly organized with good time management skills
- • Empathetic to patients of all ages
- • Ethical and keen on confidentiality
- • Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- • Problem solving, conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
- • Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning.
- • Diploma in Medical Imaging Services from a recognized institution.
- • Higher Diploma in Radiography and Imaging (Ultrasound) or Bachelor of Radiography (Diagnostic) is an added advantage.
- • At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a busy hospital.
- • Must be registered with a valid practicing license from the Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority.
- • Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- • Certificate of Good Conduct.
Submission of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should email the below documents to email@example.com indicating the job title on the email subject, no later than 5:00pm on or before 6th May, 2023.
- • One-page cover letter addressed to Human Resource detailing how your skills and experience meet the job specifications. Indicate your current and expected remuneration.
- • Detailed Curriculum Vitae including the names and contacts of three professional references.
- • Copies of testimonials, certificates and any other supporting documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]