Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Clinic
Halisi Family Hospital physiotherapy and occupational therapy department serves both inpatient and outpatient clients and strives to improve the quality of life and health of persons with disabling conditions through optimizing physical function.
Physiotherapy helps many people recover from injury, rehabilitate from accidents, manage chronic pain and maintain their general wellbeing and mobility.
Our skilled and highly trained physiotherapists use a proven combination of hands on therapy and tailor made exercise to help a patient heal and maintain physical fitness.
They can manage a broad range of conditions including
– Relief from arthritic pain
– Mobility problems
– Treatment of a sport injury
– Rehabilitation after injury or surgery
– Massage for body pain and fibromyalgia
– Neck pain, body pain, facial pain and headaches
– Rehabilitation after join replacement