Halisi Family Hospital
Halisi Family Hospital is a multi-specialty 25-bed inpatient and outpatient hospital in Kitengela, Kajiado county.
Halisi is a Swahili word that means being:
Our culture focuses on providing healthcare in a manner that reflects being “Halisi”.
We aspire to become the most trusted partner for healthcare in the region.
What we want to achieve
Our mission is to provide high quality healthcare that is client-centered, compassionate, comprehensive, easily accessible and provides good value for money and time. By doing this, we will give our clients, their families and our community peace of mind.
What makes us who we are
Our values are not meant to be nice-sounding statements displayed on a wall; they are the foundations upon which Halisi Family Hospital is built.
– We do the right and ethical thing at the right time, in the right way and for the right reasons.
– We are open and honest with our patients, their families, fellow staff and our other stakeholders.
– We always do our best for our clients and continually work to improve ourselves.
– We value our clients’ opinions, preferences, privacy, time and money.
– We genuinely love and care for our clients and go out of our way to meet their need.
Achieving Better Health Care
Quality healthcare you can trust.
At Halisi Family hospital, we are a Family serving Families.